Thursday, February 4, 2010

Quick Photo Update





The whole community together in Sama when we went to visit Nate with Cristo Rey. They are building the staircase you see in the background, although the day we went there were some kids just sitting on the side playing cards. Very different from last year.........










My attempt to participate in the JVI Tacna male´s beard growing context over Mes de Mision. I think I only had some success with the ´stache.











At the clausura on the last day. The women in green was our wonderful cook, Olga.










My group and I (on the right) planting some corn. It is a pretty simple process and actually was some of the best work because you could do a lot, talk while working, and see what you accomplished afterwards.







I promise more to come, though maybe not soon. Sunday starts a five day silent retreat (which I am very much looking forward to. I definitely enjoy silence and time to reflect) and then we are traveling northward to Trujillo, Piura and whatever spontaneity throws our way.

No comments: