Monday, May 17, 2010

More Dancing Pictures

After getting involved with this dance group, we have now found ourselves ministars and have been invited (the group has been invited, I mean) to dance every weekend in this month. The nice plus side? Lot´s of good pictures and unforgettable memories. This past Saturday, we danced at a concert. So although people were not paying to see us, we preformed at a pay-to-enter event. Maybe the first time I have done that in my life.....






Even though it was at night and we are entering winter, Seamus and I were sweating like crazy.












We got to lead the way for our group and clear a path through the drunk concert goers, while stepping over bottles of beer on the ground. And even though we were not always coordinated, I think we did a darn good job.




This photo is from May 3rd, and the quality is low, but its the best shot of us dancing and in our full get-up.

No comments: