Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Teaser

It´s been a long time since I have last posted and now I am just posting to say that I will post about everything that has happened - I promise.

But for a short, short update before running off to school:
- Participated in Fiesta de las Cruces in Natividad, which is basically just a big block party with lots of food, drinking and dancing (very fun)
- Had a strange experience at a Quinciañera (basically a sweet sixteen but for when you turn fifteen)
- Went to Chile (and walked everywhere with the crazy host mom)
- Learned a ton about the Peru/Chile War
- Saw Peru lose again in World Cup Qualifying....though they do play Colombia on Wednesday
- Taught a whole bunch
- Tried unsuccessfully to mend a feud in our youth group that has now led to a split (nooooooo)
- Am learning to love guayaba (though this is in French, at least it will give you an idea: http://ia.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guayaba)

I also promise pictures are on the way.

No comments: